Anyone working with Snap Docs?

Recently signed up with this firm. First request was for an inspection of a property and to take photographs. I did not check that box as one of my services. They called and asked when I could do it and I said I do not do inspections.

@cjmeijer ===>>> Everyone wants to know:

What’s the BEST KEPT SECRET of Notary Café? :zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face::face_without_mouth:

===> The SEARCH FUNCTION of the Notary Café database!


Did you Review this immediately available Notary Cafe listing of 50+ threads about that business entity?


:swan:

Sounds like Aspen - they go after any new registration. The fee is never enough for the time you spend.

I personally get quite a few of my jobs from Snapdocs. There may have a few inspections mixed in with their offers, but I just say Not Available because they usually start at 30 dollars. I have made it my personal decision to not take a job for less than 100.00. When I make a counter offer, I always give “distance” or “too far away” as my reason. That way the Signing Company has something to present to Title instead of just “Fee is too low”. With the price of fuel, most companies know that’s a legitimate reason and don’t simply dismiss it.

2 Likes

Read carefully. They represent companies that do not pay sometimes. If Snapdocs pays direct, then it is not a problem. They are the low end of paying companies, but I occasionally get some decent work. Counter offer everything. They do other non NSA type work and it is up to you read the description and not blindly hit accept. I do some of that if it is on the way to or back, from other better paying work.

1 Like

I get those too. I just ignore them. Interior house inspections are not in my job description as a notary.

1 Like

BTW, I do a lit through snap docs as it is just a platform. It always logins back-to coast 2 coast.

I have worked with Aspen on a lot of projects. They are good at negotiating the fees. Yes I know there are some things that they want like $17 for you to go pick up a letter and mail for someone. I wouldn’t do that unless it was on the way. But to go and take videos of construction equipment though can pay very very well. It just depends on the job.

1 Like