Are there any notaries here currently working on the Notarize/Proof platform?

Are there any notaries here currently working on the Notarize/Proof platform? Have you noticed the call volume slowing down lately?

I’m curious if others are experiencing fewer calls than usual, or if it’s just been slower on my end. If you’ve noticed a change, when did it start for you?

1 Like

Hi, yes, I’m a Proof.com notary. First, may I ask what tier level you’re currently at—Partner, Silver, or Gold?

There has been a small drop recently, no more than about 9 below normal, but I’m still holding at over 50 a day. How many notarizations are you completing per day? What is your normal daily completion rate?

1 Like

Gold, and I don’t count. I go by hours and money earned. What tier are you on?

1 Like

Silver, I work 10 hours and over $300 a day and you should be higher than me.

1 Like

Yes, about the same.

1 Like

I also work on the Proof platform as an independent notary. I keep hearing about Silver and Gold levels, but so far I haven’t even unlocked the “Paperclip” level… or a check this month. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thankfully, my in-person mobile notary work has been fairly steady, so I can’t complain. Hopefully the Proof opportunities pick up too!

2 Likes

I hope so for you. May have been a glitch on my end.

1 Like

I hope so for you. The platform is very slow now. I do not know what is going on, but normally you could do 200-300 a day. Now you can barely get 50 dollars.

1 Like

A holiday just passed, and this week can traditionally be slow on the platform. I don’t know what your schedule looks like, but based on my experience, I’ve been seeing higher volume when I focus between 12 PM and 6 PM, as well as between 8 PM and 11 PM.

1 Like