Bad Company List

Threaten them with the AG’s office and the iRS. If they’re not paying notaries, they’re not paying enough in taxes. Most states have a theft of services law.

1 Like

Their pay has gotten really low and no one wants to do their assignments. I blocked their number and emails.

I received an assignment from " Notary Express A360. Anyone heard of this platform. I tried to login and recieved a “security alert” for possible hacker. Please advise if you know anything about this company or have done business with them before. thank you.

@pkillebrew if you use the search feature and search for Express Notary A360, you will find several threads referencing this company.

I contacted NEMA today for the job was completed over 60days. I hope I’ll get paid soon. :crossed_fingers:

I had one 64 days ago. No payments yet.

I emailed them via email, signing order and the NEMA platform. I also left a message at the main tel number since the voice mail box of the direct contact for the assignment but nobody from NEMA replies.

TO EVERYONE: Here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe post that identifies bad companies as per Venbooks:

:swan:

1 Like

Still no payment from Prestige for a 10/10/22 signing. Also, they are rude.

I’ve been waiting since 2019!!

Do you have any contact information on FieldChoice LLC?They are refusing to answer their phones or emails. I completed a closing for them June 2023, (42 days ago) and still nothing.

@mdhunt8 I performed a cursory Search of the Notary Cafe database within threads for this business entity and was unable to locate any contact data.

When you do a Search you may be more successful if you have additional time available to search.

Most members find it quite difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Also, I performed an internet search and discovered the following data;

(866) 985-5222 (main)
(714) 455-7444 (fax)
FieldChoice, LLC 3070 Bristol Street 2nd Floor Costa Mesa, CA 92626

AND

FieldChoice, LLC 20101 SW Birch St STE 120, Newport Beach, CA 92660

AND

FieldChoice, LLC 5716 CORSA AVE SUITE 110 WESTLAKE VILLAGE CA 91362

======

Hope this helps you in moving forward with collecting your fee.

FYI: The Google reviews are not so great regarding payment . . . There are multiple threads to search on the internet as well.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

keep your eye out for those bad signing services

Yhey are a scam company that promises advertising or priority services. Nothing that you couldn’t do on your own.

@jennjoneis Thank You :crown: for sharing your direct experience regarding

It’s quite helpful to all Notary Cafe members. Appreciate your contributions. :partying_face:

Clear edge is owned by Vantage title and I’ve been working for them for 10 years and haven’t had any problems yet and they are out of Florida and they usually pay better than most. They call me directly and I don’t have to go through any signing agencies with them and very seldom do I see them hire signing agencies however they do occasionally. Although I’m sorry you’re having a hard time but I had to put my two cents in.

Agree, they have been a wonderful company for me as well. Direct calls, negotiable fees and prompt payment. I appreciate Clear Edge Title!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.