Best printers for new notary loan signing agent?

Hello all,

I am a new notary loan signing agent and wanted to get your thoughts on the most reliable and cost effective printers that you have used to get your business started. I currently have a singly tray Brother MFC-L2710DW printer that only prints in Black. Should I go with a bigger dual tray commercial printer?

Yes, yes, yes. Once you start using a dual tray printer to print mixed size loan packages, you will never want to go back to a single tray printer. Time savings was worth the extra cost to me. Yes, by all means get a dual tray printer if you plan to work as a notary signing agent. Dual tray saves so much time and alleviates a great deal of stress for me.

1 Like

I have a Brother all in one Business Printer 2 tray that only prints mono, it costed a pretty penny. Personally I don’t need color especially for signings. Color is not necessary.

I have been at this for 20 years and I have always purchased large MFP units. I have had several Canon & HP color machines but this past week I just purchased my 1st Lexmark printer. It’s a monochrome printer and although it’s only been a week I’m loving it. All of the machines I’ve purchased (including the Lexmark) have had two to four trays.

1 Like