Best signing agent course - FL

Sign n Thrive…can pay monthly and course is very doc specific.

Wow…pricey; $33/month ad infinitum or $330/year - every year?

Year. But the benefits are plentiful.

The NSA BLUEPRINT course is amazing! Its Jon Snedecker. His indepth material and resources is above and beyond what you need for this business. Notary Signing is not rocket science,but all the tips and resources and especially teh excel spreadsheet he gives to track EVERY aspect of your business…Its just amazingly helpful!
Ive seen other courses and YouTubes but I am glad I too his course. The extras are worth it!

I know this is a little late but… Linda it’s $33 a month. If you don’t find enough value just stop paying, if you do, you will keep it. I think that is a very fair offer.

I appreciate the business model, allows us to try it and see if it’s a good fit without committing a couple hundred dollars, especially when your new.

NSA BLUEPRINT is a very good course. it has 3 levels of training and the perks are worth EVERY cent of the fees. i dont like the pay every month courses. .
NNA is a must because most of the title companies check to see if you are NNA certified. its just par for the course but they do streamline all the things you must have to start your business.

use the NSA BLUEPRINT it gives you the most bang for your buck with all the tips you need to start out doing this part time. you will have to go NNA and they also have the training and certification.

While you are making up your mind, you can take a dive into youtube and be swimming in Notary Stars training as well as a host of training by other sources. Best!