Beware Timios

So Ive worked with Timios is the past when I was in the beginning of my career. They used to have max 115 pages for anywhere from $90-$110. So when i saw one pop up today I said I do since it wasnt too far. I had to contact them to ask them a hour and a half from appointment where are the docs as they haven’t been uploaded. About 50 minutes before the signing they upload documents. And to my surprise all together this refi package was roughly 250 pages. So i told them i cannot do it. One of the closers was like oh $150 and im like no my fee is my fee. Ive print way less paper for that amount. Then she proceeded to say how about $125 and I dont have to print second copy. I respectfully declined. After that followed the representative “oh ill just take you off it” with attitude and hung up.

I feel as though they are blindsiding notaries with these large packages so they wait till last minute to upload them. Always remember your fee is your fee.

3 Likes

Glad you set 'em straight and declined. OT: With the decline in volume, what’s with the recent same day/late docs offers, anyway?

4 Likes

@Arichter Regarding OT comment, likely turbulent Spring :hibiscus: weather causing last-minute Professional Signing Agent [PSA] cancellations leading to that condition . . .

Of course, there could be other causes as well. :blush:

:swan:

1 Like

I haven’t worked with Timios in forever for the same reasons. Plus they take forever to pay. They are on my No List.

1 Like