Cloud Signing Service

Slow pay or no pay? Anyone worked with them?

@russtyrose Perchance have you searched the Notary Cafe database?

There are at least 33 threads on the topic of this business entity with several from this year [2023] plus WARNINGS about nonpayment. Lots of valuable insights already available. :crown:

:swan:

Slowwwwwww pay😬 my first signing with them….140 days to get paid😵‍💫

@jamieannpacione WoW! :face_in_clouds::dizzy_face:

Nearly FIVE MONTHS to be paid . . .

IF one were to accept a Future Signing Order [SO] from this business entity, PAYMENT IN ADVANCE of the signing appointment would certainly be the payment method of choice for their SOs.

======

For me, this business entity would simply be a HARD PASS.

I did a signing for them in September, still have not been paid.

@elrasheedahw Perchance have you searched the Notary Cafe database?

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

NOTE: There are at least 33 threads on the topic of this business entity with several from this year [2023] plus WARNINGS about nonpayment. Lots of valuable insights already available. :crown:

Those 33 threads are listed on this direct Notary Cafe url from the GOLDMINE database:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Cloud%20Signing%20Service

PLUS, there are 50+ threads listed on this direct Notary Cafe url:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Cloud%20Signing

The info available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Regarding collection of the overdue payment, many Professional Signing Agent [PSAs] reach out directly to the title company when this situation arises.

Speak with them about the non-payment by this well-known non-paying Signing Service [SS]. This is your best expended effort. They may/or may not pay you - especially since your contract was with the SS, BUT they should be made cognizant of the non-payment status regardless.

:white_check_mark:
In addition, consider asking the title company if they plan to still use this SS that WON’T pay PSAs . . .

======

Here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe post by @rparker providing a Step-by-Step guide to successfully receiving payment from a non-paying business entity:

Oh nooooo! That’s horrible!