Coast to coast

Any recent advice regarding working with coast to coast signing??

@lindaa Excellent question. :partying_face: Most of the recent activity is regarding non-payment or other difficulties with them. I have no recent personal experience, due to their overall drop in fees a few years ago . . .

There are more than 50+ separate threads on the topic of this business entity;

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%22coast%20to%20coast%20%22%20order%3Alatest

======

In the event you’re wondering how to locate the plethora of data referenced above . . . you can easily & immediately find available information within the Notary Cafe database on this business entity.

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

Hi Linda ~ my advice is run away

3 Likes

Thank you Alice. I have done many signings for coast to coast in the past, like a couple years ago. Never had a problem. But it certainly looks like things have changed. I’ve noticed that with several of the signing companies! I only do work for a handful of companies now. I am hopeful for a brighter future in our line of work. The interest rates will have to drop for us to see more activity! And I will NEVER accept some of these ridiculous low ball offers!

3 Likes

I have done several signings for them in the past eight months been paid for all of them. Send them an invoice.

1 Like

Run as fast as you can. If you want to make peanuts, go head.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I have never ever made peanuts on a signing! I will not accept ridiculous low ball offers. And I believe it hurts all of us when extremely low notary fees are accepted…

2 Likes

My advice on C2C is this: DON’T!

2 Likes

STAY AWAY!!. Done 5 assignments for them from Nov 2023 - Jan 2024 just received payment in May 2024 after sending 3 non payment emails and the last one I had to say that I was going to reach out to the signer to get their direct contact personal information and reachout to title regarding payment that’s when I finally received response saying that I should receive payment in 48 hrs.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will stay away. It’s sad because it did not use to be this way. I would do a couple of signings a week and always got paid!

1 Like

I have done 9 signings for them got paid on all them. If you do a signing send them an invoice.