I am excited to share I did a closing around a month ago for a man. This month I did a closing for his mother (which I did not realize the relation at the time). Then 2 days later I received a voicemail and an email the mother had requested me for her 2nd signing. At that appointment I realized the relation when she called him to verify a few things that were on the documents since they both a few investment properties. She is the one who requested my services again, it was a total delight working with this family and was grateful to serve them. She asked for my information for future services. I have marketed through other entities, but to have more business come from my professionalism, and their compliments provided me with the push to keep going during this lull.
5 Likes
Congrats!
Do a great job. Be a professional at all times. Always leave a business card. You’ll be surprised at the repeat business. May not happen immediately or each and every time; but, it does happen.
2 Likes
It’s good to take a pleasant attitude in any signing. You probably were a great topic of conversation after you left. I find myself in the car after a signing thinking about how the signing went.
One to one personal appointments generally pay more than the low <$75 loan closing. They usually take less time, usually pay at the appointment or before the appointment. And… (you know the other differences).