Does anyone do this besides me?

Lately, I’ve had two separate signer couples that asked that I add the dates after their names. I’m not sure if it was because of the new year or if they just wanted me to do it. I accommodated their request since we were doing it at the table and not before.

Dollar Tree (now everything is $1.25 apparently) is a great value for certain items. Plus, if you lose or break something from there it’s just $1.25 to replace.

1 Like

Dooooon’t do it. I would never write in anything that the signers are responsible for, even dates. If you should somehow get it wrong or do something the signers don’t like or don’t want or that they didn’t know you did on their behalf, trouble awaits. It’s just not worth the risk to be a cool person and do their job for them. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Well said! ……:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:……

You are right. I didn’t think of it that way. I guess courtesy might not be a good idea in that way. Thanks for the advice. :blush:

1 Like

yes, I put post its over the RTC, and over lender’s signature/notary

I just started this today after reading it here–or somewhere. But, like you I typed it out. PLUS the signors had long foreign names, lender wanted the to sign all their AKA’s as well. The note was very helpful and the signers used it alot. Even though, they only had two signatures, lol!

1 Like