Fedex shipping

a silly question, when shipping back documents do we pay for the shipping and invoice the company? or do we get an account number from the company? thanks for your help!!

1 Like

Good Morning,

They should be providing you with a prepaid fed ex return label in your package.

I recommend stopping by a fedex center and grabbing a few large paks and envelopes to keep on hand. They’re free to you.

3 Likes

Usually, they will include a shipping label with the docs. Rarely, they forget, but will send it when you ask.
Even rarer, they will simply include their Acct. # & you have to complete a shipping label using acct. # provided. NEVER ship on your dime & expect to be compensated (as they get special low rates for volume and YOU DON’T!)

2 Likes

99.5% of the time My Docs come with a Shipping Label & 90% of the time it’s FedEx!

2 Likes

Absolutely not, I would say 99.9 percent of the time the title company or signing agency will provide the shipping label with the documents. In the rear case where it’s not included, simply ask them to send you the shipping label.

Shipping can very expensive and when you’re waiting 30,45 or 60 day to be paid or in cases where you won’t get paid at all you’ll quickly regret it.

1 Like

No, the Title or signing company always provides a pre-paid shipping label with the docs, if you didn’t get it, ask for it. This is standard.

1 Like