Has anyone been having print issues with large packages? Ever since Adobe Reader acted up and I went out and bought a new HP Laptop I have had issues with printing. I found the link that corrected the Acrobat Reader issue and that was great, but now it’s happening again and with both Foxit and Adobe. My tech came out and checked my HP printer and all is good, but for some reason anything over 15 pages will not process. I am ready to pull my hair out. I have spent hours online searching and trying all the YouTube advisors and Geek Squad techs are baffled. So I thought I would ask all of you if this were happening or has happened ?
When Adobe went wonky what a month ago? I had to print page by page to get packages printed.
If it’s just 15 pages maybe that will work.
It’s dropping the job completely. It was fine and then I received a 97 pg package and it spooled and disappeared?!