General notary work can pay good!

@Aceiswild2k6 EXCELLENT! Managed like the true Business Owner that you are!

Congratulations.

:swan:

Yes, I was low-balled offered a 150 page- refinance yesterday for $50 …smh…

There are more options out here if you look!

1 Like

I hope you were smart enough not to accept that assignment……

Yep, that’s ridiculous. :thinking:

Someone took it …it left pretty quick. I guess people are desperate for work. I make that doing vehicle tow release authorization which takes 1 minute…lol and no gas used!! (electric bike)

IMO: The future is not looking so great for NSA business. Scary, market is way too saturated everywhere! A small percent of NSAs will still be making good money but majority of them won’t. We have way way way too many notary signing agents. Last time I checked we have 178 notaries in my area of Douglas county alone. That number was before they opened the flood gate for notaries to enter from one source. I am pretty sure we more than that right now. Oh well, I can’t blame anyone for trying to make a living. I can only do my best and help others if I can. I wish everyone a safe, happy and prosperous 2022.

1 Like

I cant depend on LSA it’s super popular once everyone realized the true nature of the work… up to $150 for about 45 mins of guidance…(and no 150k in student loans or slaving all day at a desk for 40k yr). we have to until the reset occurs…but I also think people are really trying to do their own thing more now than 9-5s…
youtube was pushing 10k month LSA ads hard a few months ago…so there’s some oversaturation
I know the vets know this all too well…

not to mention some notaries don’t have a clue to what they are doing…as pertaining to their state laws…

2 Likes

If they call you that means they are truly desperate. I turned one down for $50 due to distance and they offered me $100 I still turned it down cause it was in California and I don’t travel to California for any price

Agreed. Seems like people are looking for something they can control like their own income, school and where they want to live, etc. It is natural that we want more freedom. “We shall work hard to preserve our unalienable Rights, such as Life, Liberty, Prosperity, and the pursuit of Happiness.” Constitution and a Bill of Rights.

1 Like

That’s not desperation that’s stupidity.

I see these people in my way of making a living so I do care lol

1 Like

I totally understand. :grin:

1 Like

Hi-quick update! N3 Notary paid my first invoice 5 days earlier than expected via e-check.

2 Likes

well, the younger generation talks …anything that is high pay very little physical work/ time people will join and learn…making everything go down…and like VIPnotary said…people want more time …etc …
the fact LSA’s is taking $50 for a refinance package is scary…signing agents now know people will accept anything now…

and the secret is out now…$150hr /no expensive schooling and flexibility …equals oversaturation esp after convid 19…

I’ll take an FBI apostille any day $$$$$$$

1 Like

I would say that’s the worst part about being apart of this, competing with lazy and incompetent people to make a living.

Yep, scary:( This job is very attractive to a lot of people who are looking for freedom. There were cops, teachers, loan officers, realtors, and other people asked me about getting into this business. Just because I showed up with a badly swollen briefcase with loan docs doesn’t mean everyone in this business is busy. I told them it’s a great business, it is easy to pass the exams etc but getting someone to hire you is another story.

Everyone is looking for the dream haha the reality is that there are too many people around for that to be sustainable and the elites know it lol

1 Like

TC and SS sometimes are put in a difficult situation because some lenders take until last minute to release documents to them, so trying to get a Notary for the rate stipulated on the ALTA and CD’s is say $ 150.00/200.00 and the Notary following the advice that TC and SS’s are desperate to close,choose to ask for $300.00/500.00, be sure that Notary probably get the signing! but be assured that signing will be the last with such companies, no more signings for you from us wise guy! Keep following the fantastic advice you get from some elite notaries in this blog!

If they don’t pay enough then I say good riddance.

1 Like

$50 for a refinance and 150 pages with scan backs…that’s really low…

and of course, everything is rushed and must be done in 20 minutes…
if you’re not partnered with TC its like ping pong uber driver…smh
I’m sorry have done a 2minute GNW for that…