How does Timios work?

I have not worked for Timios, Does anyone have any inputs on them.

2 Likes

I applied with them, but still waiting for their response.

1 Like

Great company to work for, pay is good and they pay on time.

6 Likes

Hi yes I work for them! If you are able to accept a signing offer from them in time and do well, in a few weeks they send a welcome letter and the more signings you do the higher up in rank you go along with pay. They are fair they pay on time.

6 Likes

How’s their progress accepting applications? I filled out their enrollment form in November, and still haven’t heard from them.

That was about the time I filled one out. I heard from them at the end of December. Have you done a signing for them yet?

No, not yet. How long did it take for them to give you the first assignment?

I have completed 6 or 7 assignments with them so far.I am pleased with them they bids start at 90 but you can negotiate more the docs are usually under 115 pages and the signings are emailed directly to you if they like your work good company so far for me😀

1 Like

I work for them all the time! Just did an assignment for them this evening in fact! They are a great company to work for, pay is (in my area) slightly above average, and they pay fairly quickly! THAT is a definite Bonus!

The website they want you to use can be a bit cumbersome, and the only real DOWNSIDE is this simple phrase: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE DOCS TILL THE DAY OF IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!! Reason is simple, they often upload extra docs up to the day off and you really wouldn’t get a notification due to their notification system, till after you send the docs back and then they say “Oh you forgot this document that was uploaded on January 20th.” Then you remember you downloaded the docs on the 19th. Facepalm!

Other than that! Sign up!!! NOW!!! :slight_smile: :smile:

2 Likes

I applied for and was approved to be a signing agent with them. I got a confirmation email and I thought everything was cool except I never got a username and password, but I was offered a signing from the lead person there. I have sent several emails and called and have never heard back from the main guy. Im still waiting after 2 years.

Pretty good company. Pay on time. But if you ever need to reach them it’s hard by phone so I always email.

I signed up with them last week, was approved and received an offer the same day. I’ve consistently received 1-2 offers a day from this company. I’ve completed three. I think it depends on your location and if your area is over saturated with SA. Just speculating.

Good point, I’m going to try again… maybe they never got my application :confused:, just assuming :thinking:

i ALWAYS GET OFFERS FROM THEM BUT USUALLY TOO FAR OUT OR I AM BOOKED. i MUST HAVE GOTTEN 20-30 OFFERS AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ONE!! I HOPE THEY DONT THINK IAM PUTTING THEM OFF.

When distance is the issue I always answer “Too far, but can do it for $…” many times the hiring party have responded YES and call me to arrange.

Hello Starrboyd23,
I noticed on the application that the applicant needs to be Fidelity Bonded. How do we get that? Doesn’t that come automatically when we get our commission? I am Surety Bonded.
Appreciate your help!
Tamera

1 Like