I am looking for a scanner that is compatible with Windows 10. I have a Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L5200DWT but not the scanner. Any suggestions, if so, why the particular scanner. Thanks

I take my laptop with me. This allows me to upload docs and go straight to FedEx/UPS. It cuts out so much time. Do not go above a Epson ES-300 or Brother ADS-1700W. These ones and lower models are great for taking on the move. Anything bigger is only good for home use unless you plan on taking a suitcase with you.

2 Likes

Hi Judi,

I see you mentioned dpi 300 and mine id is set to 200, can you please tell what’s the difference ?
Thanks!

I use Epson 400, great scanner. No issues and I scan very heavily.

Hello,

Then do you also have a mobile printer in the vehicle as well to send off to Fed-Ex?
Thank you-

Sheri

I need help I have a Brother HL-L5200 DW printer dual tray not sure how to set up my computer to print mix copies. Please help!!!

To print mixed copies just click “print as PDF” and it will print in the same order and both sizes.

I have a Canon ImageFormula R40 scanner

I had the same problem. I ended up buying the 6200 because I just couldn’t get it to work.

Ok thanks for your input on the professional on the go scanner. i just purchase Epsom 500, patiently awaiting. Again thanks