Is this business dying?

The future will be automated and a technological marvel, I can’t wait to see how that’s going to look like.

Done! Very excited for the future. The best is yet to come. Can’t wait for 2030, the future is looking bright. I am VipCryptoCo in a Cryptocurrency platform.
:grin::grin::grin:

Just robots everywhere, instead of laziness perhaps the next complaint will be malfunctions.

1 Like

That’s a good one. LMAO…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:…LMAO

Any suggestions on how to ferret out GNW

I have identified at least 14 avenues for attaining meaningful GNW but, as I have said before, I won’t disclose them here for fear of all my local competitors grabbing them up and beating me to the $$$. I had to work hard to dig 'em all up and some are obvious and others, not so much. If I was leaving the business, I’d list them all for everyone to see, but, alas. . .

I have a ton of stuff on this forum that you can look up and learn from, though.

4 Likes

I for sure agree and I knew it then. I’m trying to find other avenues like this one that can help compensate for the lack of signings. It is only gonna go down hill from here. I’m young though so I’m really looking for a corporate America job while keeping a side hustle.

1 Like

@Bobby-CA Concur :100: Percent!

@Bobby-CA Many of us have CONTRIBUTED TO THE MAX over the years. As you sagaciously intimate, there is much info available via the Search Function . . .

:swan:

Dude I love your horse! What’s his name, “Dead”? LOL

1 Like

I want that! I REALLY want that!

1 Like

Me too! I am serious! It would be so fun to drive that around the neighborhood and make them jealous!!

I totally agree, time to move on with alternatives and leave the noobies dream about Mark Lewis’s 6 figures income BS.

1 Like

This why I launched a second income stream last year. I’ll keep my NSA business as a value added service.

1 Like

Oh what an honor to get this signing notification! I don’t know what to say! I’m speechless! Block……block…and block….
What am I, chopped liver?

It was the scanbacks that threw you over, wasn’t it?

Eh? …………???:thinking::thinking::thinking::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

LOL… I would do it! Then hit up the Denver breweries for a couple hours and call them back and tell them what you feel (a drunk mind speaks a sober heart!) I miss Denver!

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

These are very common

Hey Gabriel,

I think it’s awesome how you are pivoting your business model. I am looking to do the same. How are you capturing the Attorney business? I have been marketing to local offices with no luck so far. Any tips would be much appreciated. - Thanks!