Maryland notary Meet up

I am a business owner my previous employment was in marketing and advertisement I just started this new notary lifestyle I would like to meet up with a few new or experienced notary and PG County Maryland to pick each other‘s brains into network!

2 Likes

I hope all is well. I am also a new notary public in the Prince Georges County Maryland area. Although, I am currently seeking my full certification. I have to take the pre-licensing courses for the TIPIC license. I am interested in learning more about different companies that offer the courses. Where did you take your TIPIC pre-licensing course?

1 Like

Good to meet you I would like to give you my IG info so we can connect directly I got my website together I just passed my NNA certification and that new license that you just talked about was a new surprise to me I’m thinking about starting my journey in snap docs but I’m taking my time with this situation and trying to buy a good printer scanner combination because I see that’s where a lot of people make a huge mistake so I’m learning from other people’s mistakes if you have a G I’m on Instagram right now at mccoysnotary

1 Like

Not in MD but just a bit of advice - you may want to check into the TIPIC before investing - I hear it’s expensive, especially when you’re just starting out and yes, MD does require a Title Producers License to conduct loan signings. Search here using keyword “MD” or “Maryland” - has been discussed here previously.