New Business

How do you get new business on here? Did I miss something and is that why I have not gotten any? I just started on here so have no idea how this works.

It can be difficult to know when a job comes from this site as many hiring parties just call or send an e-mail under THEIR business name. Unlike the ‘platforms’, this is a Directory (list of all in searchable dbase) Just be sure you have NOT hidden your profile from searches.

Fact is, business is the worst it’s been in the 30 years I’ve been doing this–that’s what you ‘missed’. Don’t give up your day job.

5 Likes

Katy, Realtor, Notary Signing Agent, IF you are very familiar with the Loan Signing Process, YOU supposed to know how THIS works and WHY you are not getting ANY business…

@katy Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles:

Please review the messages I’ve tagged for you directly.

:swan:

1 Like

I have business outside this site just did not know how this site worked in getting new business. Thanks for your input.

I’ve found very few SS or TC use to use this site to find NSAs when the demand for NSAs were higher and had a busier market. With NSAs circling over head looking for the next available engagement, the need for NC as a source for NSAs isn’t there.

To be very honest, creating a free page on Facebook advertising your services. It’s completely free and will start to build up you presence online. To the point that people could even come across your Facebook page when searching Google.

1 Like

I’ve been a notary signing agent for a long time. In the find a notary my name never comes up but I use this site to confirm what I know or to ask questions. I would not advice being dependent on just this site or any one site.

1 Like

It is tough always, and much more so right now. I would look at signing up with multiple notary listing companies, but NOT NOT NOT ones that want to charge you. I started with Snapdocs, but have by far had the most business through signingorder.com. Look around this forum and do a search on any new company that you find, to make sure it doesn’t have a reputation as a scam. In my brief experience it seems that any company that emails you to get listed, or phones you for the same, will probably at worst be going to charge you (with no guarantees of business) and may in fact be an identity theft outfit. So, be cautious.
All the best!

This isn’t a signing service. It’s a notary directory. Potential customers can search in their area for a notary. They can choose who best fits their needs.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.