New in the business

Hello All,

I am excited to be in this business. At the same time, I am concerned about not getting any signining. I feel like I am all over the place trying to sign with the different companies and platforms. Can anyone direct or recommend which companies to sign up with? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the industry and to the forum.

In the upper right hand corner you’ll find an magnifying :mag_right:, simply look for good signing agencies or companies.

NEVER PAY FOR SIGNING SITES! NEVER.

You don’t pay to work, you work so you’ll be paid.

Read and ask Questions here in the forum, there’s great information here to help. Feel free to send me a direct message at anytime.

Wishing you many successful signing

1 Like

Thank you, Sir. I will review it accordingly. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

@Bassiouni for your reference there is a FaceBook group specifically for TX Notaries - it’s the Texas Notary Professionals - now I normally don’t refer anyone to FB groups for advice because…well, it’s FaceBook. However, I know the people who run this page and they are brilliant. You will get good, solid Texas-specific information there to help you.

Please, by all means, continue to follow this forum, but you’ll also benefit from that group.

Welcome and good luck

Dont get discouraged by not seeing immediate results. It sometimes takes a little bit of time to get into the right signing companies databases. I would recommend notarygo, snapdocs, signature closers, title365 and First American signature signers.

These are just a few of the companies that I have provided services for. And so far they haven’t disappointed me.

Hopefully this little bit of information helps you. Good luck.

Stacey

1 Like

Hi Stacey, thank you for the advice and encouragement, In fact, the ones you have mentioned are ones I have registered with thus far.

Hi Linda, thank you for the this great information . I will connect with the group

Hi there, wld you have any insight to doing signings in Georgia; thank you!

Hi Robin

Unfortunately you cannot do loan signings in GA - GA is an attorney only state. Someone else from GA posted here just within this past week that it is on page 29 of your handbook. If you do a search here you may find his post.

1 Like

I am in Georgia also, it say on page 29 Georgia Notaries may NOT act as a 'notary signing agent. Georgia notaries may notarize documents related to a conveyance of real property ONLY under direct supervision of an attorney. I just got my first signing today it was a Assignment of Interest. So just sign up to many ss as you can.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your speedy reply; I was asking on behalf of my brother who is in GA (he’s not a member of Notary Cafe just yet). I’m a Signing Agent in CA & I’ve been training him on the basics; yes, he’s aware that Ga is an atty state & therein lies the need for assistance to get started with actual signings. May I have him reach out to you & if so, what is your direct email. Much appreciated & THANK YOU!

Hey Bassiouni, Welcome! There is a group on FB called Safe Haven for Notaries that’s a great one for newbies. When I started I worked heavily with Snapdocs and SigningTrac I was able to gain enough experience to go direct, which is my primary right now.

1 Like