Newbie Question: Why haven't I received any assignments yet?

I signed up for the pro version on notary cafe 2 days ago. I’m always reading in the forums about how people are getting loads of assignments from here but I haven’t received even one yet.

I wanted to ask: am I missing something? how long did it take for others to get there first assignment? is there any special profile tricks or way to map out your zip codes, anything is welcomed! Thanks!

Been signed up for awhile and I’ve never received any signings from notary cafe. Hopefully that changes!

Hello, Notarycafe is not a signing service, for me it’s more of a “forum” with value information. I’ve only had one person tell me they found me here. I would recommend signing up for a free or low cost membership on notaryrotary.com and go to their signing central tab, sort by starts and start signing up with the 100+ signing services listed there.

3 Likes

this site isn’t a signing service

i would use snapdocs and signingorder.com

thats where i get most of mine own signing

1 Like

I have some from here. I sign up with as many agencies as i can. Most of the work comes via snapdocs. But I still get a good portion from other SS. Actually, i have 51 signings under my belt since 12/4/20. 4 are from Snapdocs. So the rest came from here. A lot depends on where you live, how much EO you have, and if you have a
laser printer and dual tray.

Are you on Notarygo?