Notary cafe desk

Is Pro membership worth it? I used my Notary Cafe Desk twice this week.

What is ā€œNotary Cafe Deskā€? Iā€™ve been a member for over a year and have not seen the word ā€˜deskā€™ used even once.

2 Likes

If youā€™ve used your notary desk twice this week that means you receiving signing through notary cafe.

3 Likes

(CA) Ahh, thatā€™s because I never get any offers through Notary Cafe. I wonder why not.

3 Likes

Well why not Bobby? It only took me about 7 months before I got one through the cafe. But Iā€™m really here to learn , vent and laugh :joy:, getting a signing is a plus!

6 Likes

@Bobby-CA click on ā€œHomeā€ up above, then log in and up top youā€™ll see you name in a dropdown menu - next to it - ā€œThe Notary Deskā€

1 Like

Wow, thanks, Linda. I wouldnā€™t have thought to go to that part of the site. Never needed to, actually, since NC has never assigned me that I can recall. I wonder what I need to do to get an offer through the ā€˜deskā€™.

1 Like

NC doesnā€™t assign - but if youā€™ve signed up with companies (directly rather than with the platforms) and the company uses this site, your info is available to them; then if you do a signing for any particular company that uses this site you can track it through the desk.

I thinkā€¦LOLā€¦Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll correct me if Iā€™m wrong. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever used the desk either since I had stopped doing loan signings by the time they re-did the site.

3 Likes

Your right! They find you on here and use this site as their platform.

2 Likes

@LindaH-FL Concur!

Addressing the OP query of is the Notary Cafe Pro membership worth it?:

Iā€™ve been a Notary CafĆ© Professional member from the onset of my services within this Business Sector. I value my membership here for a variety of reasons. Regularly, clients new to me say they found me on Notary CafĆ©, which as a business owner is very helpful information.

Although, itā€™s important to keep in mind that most clients donā€™t lead their conversation with how they located you as thatā€™s not germane to the objective of their call.

So, in order to know where your business leads are originating from, the onus is upon you to include in your questions to new clients: ā€œOh, how did you locate/find my services please?ā€

This will help you know where your marketing budget is supporting your business and where it is lackluster . . .

Best wishes with your decision. :tulip::angel:

P.S. Itā€™s very helpful (and youā€™ll access the answer to your query much quicker) if you execute a Search on the Notary CafĆ© forum database of threads (upper right ribbon bar - magnifying glass => to the right of the SUPPORT tab (see image below).

:swan:

I apologize for taking so long to reply. Sometimes Iā€™m busy, sometimes distracted, LOL. The Notary Desk is a benefit of membership; the Notary Desk has upgraded features for Pro Members. I noticed some folks explained for me. The reason I mentioned it is that sometimes here, sometimes on Facebook people ask if the ā€œProā€ membership is worth it. If you pay annually for Pro membership, it has been my experience that it is definitely worth it. Yet other people have different experiences. Near the end of the year Notary Cafe offers Pro Membership for around $30 annually. A portion of 1 signing is worth it to me:-)

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind and informative responses. I do appreciate it.

And I thought I was such a know-it-all. Golly. :smiling_face_with_tear: It flummoxes me that Iā€™m not (thereā€™s that word again)

1 Like

Absolutely worth it- 100%

2 Likes

That gives me a star for most original post, lol. Clients can find you through Notary Cafe, but not use the Notary Desk. Some of the clients who ask you to send completion reports through Notary Desk also let you know that your log on with them is the same as your Notary Cafe log on.

1 Like

My 2 cents.
I have been a member for over a year. I have received 1 signing from an out of state TC. It was 5 minutes from our office and paid $150. EZ done. I use this site to keep current with the notary world. Iā€™ve learned many things from this site. There are sooo many sages here who love to help out and share their experience.

6 Likes

So far I can say yes I received a signing from someone finding me here that paid for the membership.

2 Likes

I agree learning a lot here and people are willing to answer questions and help.

2 Likes

I have received a few over the years from my Pro membership.

1 Like

I have had title companies find me through Notary Cafe but they donā€™t hire me through Notary Cafe. So, my Notary Desk is always empty and they are unable to add feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.