How to get work on Notary Cafe

Could someone please help me understand how I can receive jobs from Notary Cafe?

1 Like

I don’t really think anyone can help you with that cause some people are also waiting to get jobs from Notary Cafe. Or a least a few of them are. I’m just up here for the Forum, not looking for any signings from them. There are some very interesting posts, so I like the Forum.

4 Likes

Love the Forum and getting, with reading all experiences from others.

1 Like

I’ve received multiple calls from Signing services stating they found me on Notary Cafe. Some General Notary Work calls also.

4 Likes

Do you have the paid membership?

Yes🙂. I have the pro membership. I’ve received calls from title, signing services and individuals.Totally worth it for me.

2 Likes

I have the pro membership but have not received communication about signings yet.

Hi there! :grinning:

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear that you have not received the results you had been hoping for.

The best way to increase your visibility is to revisit your profile and ensure that it is complete. As a Pro member, we recommend adding your four additional zip codes, turning on the Public Search option, and adding a short introduction paragraph if you have not already done so.

If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us HERE.

Katelyn

2 Likes

I will say that adding the 4 additional zip codes will expand your territory/availability significantly; I had so many calls from areas extremely far away from me (which was a good thing but I limited my service area) - keep in mind if you add a certain zip code, the search goes out in a radius from that zip code, so realize when you add the zip code you may be asked to travel to the farthest bounds of that search area (hope this makes sense).

IMO when I had the pro membership it was worth every penny.

I’ve been a Notary Café Professional member from the onset of my services within this Business Sector. I value my membership here for a variety of reasons. Regularly, clients new to me say they found me on Notary Café, which as a business owner is very helpful information.

Although, it’s important to keep in mind that most clients don’t lead their conversation with how they located you as that’s not germane to the objective of their call.

So, in order to know where your business leads are originating from, the onus is upon you to include in your questions to new clients: “Oh, how did you locate/find my services please?”

This will help you know where your marketing budget is supporting your business and where it is lackluster . . .

Best wishes with your decision. :tulip::angel:

P.S. It’s very helpful (and you’ll access the answer to your query much quicker) if you execute a Search on the Notary Café forum database of threads (upper right ribbon bar - magnifying glass => to the right of the SUPPORT tab.