Notary Gadget

This was recommended to me in a post. Does anyone use it and is it helpful at tax time?

1 Like

I’m not sure about tax time, as I haven’t gotten there yet, but I do very much like the interface they have set up. Very easy to use and it helps me keep track of all my projects across the varied platforms we use. Worth the cost for use in my opinion, plus they give you 15 signings for free as a test.

2 Likes

I have been using Notary Gadget for the last 3 months as a trial version. The great news is: Your first 15 signings are free - regardless of how long it takes you! And this is helpful because as a newbie it might take you more than a month to get 15 signings. After the free 15 signings I have registered and bought a one year plan for $ 99 because I really like how easy the software is to navigate and how much it helps to track your income and expenses. I run a report once a week and I know as of today that I need to do at least 10 more signings to break even! :slight_smile: I have tried Excel and other companies but Notary Gadget is so far my favorite.

2 Likes

I love NotaryGadget. It is cheap, simple, and quick.

1 Like

I’ve been using Notary Gadget for almost 2 years. Love it. Well worth it.

1 Like