Notary Referrals

Hi,

I have been networking with a notary for over 5 years no money exchange between us just customer referrals and it works great!
Other times I randomly refer customers to other notaries but they never send customers my way. Now I have been approached by notaries to network. Would it be consider rude if I start charging a referral fee? Is that even a thing? Please advise.

Ana

On another note, please follow me on Instagram @ecmnotaryservice :slight_smile:

I have 3 referral Notary partners I work with. I always offer a referral fee and they always say no need. So we just keep the referral chain going. We are each other back up for late-night, evening, and vacation appointments. It has worked out very well so far. We all have a mutual understanding. If one of their clients calls me directly I always ask them first if they contacted their notary. If they say no I call their notary and let them know that I was contacted directly and refer the business back to them. If they say yes I still verify before proceeding with the appointment.

1 Like

i am in Florida i would like to be a part of your group

1 Like

(AZ) I don’t know if you were responding to me but I’m in AZ…

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. That is awesome, that’s how Lucia and I are and it works great for us too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.