Purpose of Notary Cafe

My question is, do notaries get signings from/through Notary Cafe? What is the general purpose of Notary Cafe? I’ve had it for two years and I’m paying a premium. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, you do get signings thru Notary Cafe. But you’ll probably not know this is where they ‘found’ you unless you ask. NC is not a ‘platform’ like SD & SO–it preceded them by many years. Also, unlike the platforms, we can ‘search’ for reviews on hiring party–which surely helps us weed out the weasels. And, of course, the forum!

5 Likes

@slknotary2022 Hmmm . . .

I’ve been a Notary Café Professional member from the onset of my services within this Business Sector. I value my membership here for a variety of reasons. Regularly, clients new to me say they found me on Notary Café, which as a business owner is very helpful information. Primarily, Notary Cafe provides a Directory of Professional Signing Agent & Notaries as well as the forum & Direct Message communication technology.

Although, it’s important to keep in mind that most clients don’t lead their conversation with how they located you (as that’s not germane to the objective of their call).

So, in order to know where your business leads are originating from, the onus is upon you as a Business Owner to include in your questions to new clients:

“Oh, how did you locate/find my services please?”

This will help you know where your marketing budget is supporting your business and where it is lackluster . . .

======

It’s always wise to research the GOLDMINE database for answers & to vet a new client, which are TWO of the BEST benefits of a Professional Notary Cafe membership!

Of course, you’ll want to Search prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

Here is the post I previously posted on this topic that is immediately available for perusal:

:swan:

1 Like