Scan backs what to upload and what to leave out

Hi, everyone, it is probably a silly question but I just completed my first signing and have to do scan backs, do I scan back all the papers they sent to me including directions etc or just the loan docs? Thanks

I am also new and I always scan back everything in the exact order it was sent to me. I am currently on my 5th job with one of my favorite signing companies. I am with the same signing company, lender and title company - so imo i say scan all back. seems to be working I am favorited with this one and hoping to get a few others like this I am currently working with maybe 2 or 3 and I will eat very nicely all week as they feed me consistently now. But when in doubt always ask I ask all questions within reason and I am greeted encouragingly so just ask if not sure.

1 Like

It will tell you in the instructions what documents are to be scanned back. Sometimes they just want the critical documents sometimes the entire file.

I would Go back to the instructions and the email.

Congratulations on your signing

2 Likes

Hey, I too am new to notary and yet to receive my first assignment. What signing company, lender and tittle company are you receiving signings from?

What did they tell you they want? Do they just want critical docs or do they want the whole package. You’ll have to ask them

1 Like

Hi, not sure if you ever received your first order, but I signed up with Signing Order and have been getting notifications consistently for the past week. I took my first order with Title Processing Company and have two more scheduled for tmw with different companies.

2 Likes

Scanback all signed documents.

Follow your instructions