The Closing Exchange (CXChoice)? Are you kidding?

I spent a lot of time filling out the profile and taking like 9 exams for CXChoice…I am seeing FULL REFI’s for freaking $65?! Anyone else use them?

2 Likes

I just reject any and every offer below $100 and most of their signing are 30 to 40 mile one way. The toll to get to one location alone was $40.

Whenever I get a text from them, I say “Oh it’s just the closing exchange…ignore” hahaha

3 Likes

Soo…this isn’t just because I’m new to the platform? Also, I can never get the app to even work. It is grayed out and appears to have something to click to be able to move forward but the button doesn’t work…

2 Likes

I have called them asked about their app, they said it works. I keep telling them it doesn’t but they keep telling me it works. Lol, I don’t even bother with them.

5 Likes

You’re right, it does not work! However, just to do a little test of my own I accepted one offer for $65 and it was assigned to me. So I emailed them and told them never mind it was a mistake for me to accept that offer…Shortly after I will send another one that was $85 and try to get it, the app would not load. However the $65 offer that I told him never mind also was sent out to me again, and once again I accepted it End it was assigned to me! Once again I told them l never mind…Truthfully I don’t think I’m going to bother with them at all, what happens when I go to get the docs and the damn app won’t load them? No thank you

2 Likes

I refuse many of them

1 Like

I get low ball offers from them too. And far away -sometimes no where near me. Once in a while one pops up that is in my area and I want to counter but the app won’t work. It just spins and spins. I assumed someone beat me to it and it was no longer available. But then the same job comes again at a higher fee. It’s frustrating.

3 Likes

EXACTLY what I was experiencing…I just shut it off. No way.

2 Likes

Imagine my reaction when i notice $455 Notary fee on docs. And we get $75 for all the work we do.

ABSOLUTE RIPOFF

2 Likes

I’ve had the same exact problem with them. I can’t even contact a live person, so I’m giving up.
I’ve wasted too much time trying to figure out why it doesn’t work and why the assignments are so far away.

1 Like

Yea I just did a closing for them and couldn’t get the app to work and the website through my phone seems to be frozen :woman_facepalming:t5:
The work I just put in for $80 is nuts! Someone needs to look into their app and website.

It’s March of 2022 and I recently signed up with Closing Exchange and completed majority of their training courses. Now the past two days I’m getting flooded with orders but they all seem to be taken in less than 20 seconds. Also, the app and sms links are very glitchy and rarely ever work. I almost thought something was wrong with my phone but from reading others posts on here its on their side.

2 Likes

Glitches are on their end…and have been for over a year now. Nor do they seem to care cuz they’ll find someone for $60, $70. They were too much trouble to try working with for low fees offered. B-bye to them in Jan.

I talked to them today as I normally get picked even after I counter when I respond. The past 2-3 days , I have not been getting the requests in time. She started they know about the issue and are working on it. She said most are catching the signings on the website and to please keep trying. I don’t know who in this business has time to watch a website! Not me!

1 Like

So what I have been doing is asking them to pay more. I have accepted a $65 job, they called me and I just told them I would like to do the job for $90 and they said ok. Last job I did for them, I asked to do the job for $120 because it was a little bit out of the way and they agreed. So just ask.

3 Likes

“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.”