The Uptown Law Firm

Signed up with this firm back in Jan of 2021 and to this day I have got no assignments from them and I have over 4yrs experience doing this. They were offering $90 so I think I was a little high for them at $100

They contacted me also a couple days ago. We will see how it goes. I will update if I get any work from them and how the whole process turns out.

Vet them thoroughly first. If satisfied, it may be a good idea to also send them your background check if you’re comfortable with that.

Bluntly, yes. In thousands of signings, I have yet to have a borrower waiting at the door to write down the plate number of my car. Ask to see my DL, yes - to which I provide a copy of my business card. I am the Notary there to complete a job; the simple fact that I have a complete package of their loan documents in my hand is proof enough of my bona fides.

The borrower is not sworn and bonded to uphold the privacy of my personal information; ergo, they do not get to see it.

People can turn nuts in a flash. The business card with my phone and office address is good enough. I’ve never had a borrower request more.