Time to SMILE and DIAL

So I had some time on my hands this morning… the grass is growing under my feet and I don’t like that feeling. I decided to reach out to a few of my regular SS that I have been working with over the past few months. SUCCESS!!! after speaking to a few… reminding them that I have done exceptional work for them on each of their signings I asked if there is something coming up that I could help with… I now went from zero next week to three appointments on the calendar… No longer nervous… This PROVES… Relationships are important… :star_struck:

6 Likes

Yes!!!:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:
Great Job!!

1 Like

Relationships DO work. My favorite SS continually send me work and I even do the lesser paying jobs for them without reservation. They know I’m trying to do my very best work and if I goof up, they work with me. They are first class and I guard them jealously. Everybody should be so fortunate. And I tell them so!

As you know I am pretty new at this game so I am still working on building that relationship. As you know and am sure you will agree it is hard flipping work. I have done the same…I have been a little ( not too) flexible with my prices with this one SS and it seems to have paid off at least this month. I remember calling them back in January literally begging them to give me a chance. I would get notifications and respond and never get the assignments. Now I guess I am on auto-accept as long as I respond available I get it assigned.

1 Like

Thanks For reminding me to pick up the phone as well

2 Likes

You are so smart! This morning I called title to ask about signing location on one client. Not sure what happened but our conversation went off track and we went on to talk about our spring flowers!:joy::joy::joy:ROFL, she was talking about her daffodils and I about my lilacs on how they get heavy snow dump around April. :joy::joy::joy:. She thanked me for a nice chat and gave me 3 new orders:) That was fun, I love talking about flowers!

2 Likes

I spoke to a couple of my other title companies again today and confirmed that I have secured my position in the two areas that I covered as the number 1 Agent they have on file. (Feels good to be number 1) but the signings have been very very slow in my area which has resulted in the low extremely low volume from them. :sob:

2 Likes

Hang in there!!!

Had a few last minute requests for today… not in the mood to deal with them. Turned them down.

1 Like