WARNING: Coast to Coast - No Pay

My first signing with them was 10/26/2022, and I was unaware how bad this company is when it comes to payment. The job was for $75 here in Las Vegas. As of today, they are 54 days since the signing. Numerous emails have gone silent responses even through the Snapdocs app. How to handle this one. Who are the players to speak with or email to resolve this delinquency.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this helps but here are all the phone numbers I have:
(970) 372-2762 Colorado
(909) 917-4586
office@C2Csignings.com
(909) 592-3566

2 Likes

I agree absolutely nothing.

Thanks for the support there. I will be arming myself with more tools to get that money. I find it funny how we bend over backwards for them when they need a notary pronto. Maybe the tides will turn on C2C and they will lose notaries.

1 Like

Well, it isn’t 2 months yet. Expect pay around 75 days. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Hello, have you received any feedback yet? This information may be useful. I just received my payment after 43 days. I received my order thru Notary Dash, but the same may apply to Snapdocs as far as user name. I hope this helps!

From Coast to Coast,

Hello, payments are automatic and are paid on a Net 37 Schedule. Payments are on the Friday after the 30th day, which would be the Friday that falls between 31st and 37th day from the signing. We issue eChecks on the Friday following the 30th day from closing, it will go to your email and checkbook.io. If payment is not received when due, please communicate if you have checked your email and checkbook.io. Confirmation of Notary checking both is needed before sending for review. If you have not yet created a checkbook.io account, please communicate if you have checked your email.
To create a checkbook.io account, please go to https://checkbook.io/. The email you use for https://checkbook.io/ is the same email you use here in NotaryDash- please reset checkbook.io password if needed. Any payments made prior to creating an account will not show in history. Thank you

2 Likes

(MD) Coast2Coast will not pay less than 45-90 days. That’s just how they operate. They also will not negotiate prices UNLESS they find themselves in a bind. I ONLY take their assignments IF they are within 15 minutes from me and not more than 30 pages. They have always been on the bottom for pay offerings.

3 Likes

i’m still waiting on my $30 dollars from 6 months ago

$ 30 dollars? Really ?

1 Like

They are indeed slow payers and low offers…try this email, they usually reply to me and I eventually get paid...loan.mods@c2csignings.com

2 Likes

I’m turning down or ignoring 2-3 C2C offers at $30 each (presumably coming through Snapdocs) everyday for the past two weeks. They are all within 8-10 miles of easy driving but I simply cannot make a profit on $30. I guess somebody must be making a profit because these jobs don’t come up again at a higher fee because of no takers. Amazing. . .

1 Like

Threaten to report them to the AG’s office and the IRS. That always works for me. :wink:

Snapdocs is finally showing its ugly face. I can’t stand snapdocs

1 Like

Here is the update on Payment from Coast 2 Coast: I go an email and it was from C2C with an echeck for $35. They owe me $75 as well

Owner is Lisa Bittner and here’s her email address:lisa@c2csignings.com

1 Like

Oh good one. I did a closing and it’s been over 60 days and I have yet to receive a payment.

1 Like

I’ve never had non payment issues with them myself. I just call the number listed on the assignment and always get responses. They’re big company. Sorry you’re dealing with this.

I stop doing business with them a long time ago! I have done some work for them and I complete my work but I have to track them down for payment like a bounty hunter! I’m no longer in the collection business! I’m middle-aged and I refuse to waste my time on collecting money! I hope this helps! I have blocked them from contacting me!!

1 Like