WARNING: Nema Online Signing Solutions- Net90

Hello Notaries,
I was just assigned an order from Nema Online Signing Solutions- on Signing Order . Their payment terms are Net90! Have they lost their mind!! Is this a new thing? I thought 30 days was to long but 3 months to wait for $75 doesn’t sit right with me. Can experienced Notaries chime In please? I asked them to re assign the order.
Samantha

2 Likes

yeah thats a long time to me too smh I dont blame you !

1 Like

Heh…would that be 90 days or 90 business days? Either way, sure sign of a no-capital business.
Wise decision to give it back, Samantha.

6 Likes

Absolutely too long - they could go under by that time too.

1 Like

In my experience their payment terms are looking like NetNever. They still have not paid me for signings I did in March and May. They do not respond to emails or calls, and it’s not possible to leave them voicemail because their mailbox is full. Avoid this company at all costs.

7 Likes

Wow!!! Thank you for letting me know! Disgusting! They should be put on the list of Signing Companies to AVOID‼️

1 Like

Wondering if the OP @sellnotary could ADD the term “ALERT” or “WARNING” at the beginning of the Thread Title please . . .

:swan:

NOTE: If doing a Search to vet a potential new client and the term ALERT or WARNING is in the title, it would be a quicker reference instead of having to pull up the thread, read through the posts, etc.

1 Like

I to am waiting for two payments from April. They have stopped responding to me as well. I would avoid this company at all costs as they will be the first company to not pay me for work completed.

1 Like

@tweaver Sorry to read about your experience.

If you’d like some time-tested insights about how to proceed with receiving payment, please see the following post by @rparker from the Notary Cafe GOLDMINE database:

2 Likes

Is it me that’s missing something about not getting paid? Loan signings almost always come through a verifiable lender that uses a known escrow company that is connected to a [reputable?] title company. So, if a notary is not paid, wouldn’t it make sense for the aggrieved notary to rattle the doors of one or all three of the aforementioned entities to advise them of non-payment and let them know in no uncertain terms of your disappointed at minimum and otherwise being downright pissed off for not getting paid. Title/Escrow/Lender (TEL for short) should be cautioned to never use the problematic signing service again and the notary should enlist their help in getting payment. If enough TELs get called out for using a crummy signing service, this kind of thing will stop (maybe).

If I’m off base on this, please someone set me straight.

4 Likes

Nema not paying

I’m also out $90 for signing 120 days ago…

1 Like

No comment on this company but a lot can happen to a signing service in ninety days in this signing economy.

2 Likes

I remember getting a phone call from them a few months ago. Their communication was awful and I was really turned off. Glad I told them to take it back.

1 Like

I am waiting on my payment to with Nema, it’s been 4 months now. Will never ever going to accept any order from them. learnt my lesson :frowning:

2 Likes

Mine is $85, past due for over 120days. I would never work with NEMA, again.

2 Likes

I have tried several attempts to collect my payment, now debt, from conducting a signing on their behalf. They have not responded to phone calls or emails. The signing I completed for them was in June and my payment owed has now surpassed 90 days.

1 Like

@servingpublicnotary Sorry to read about your experience.

If you’d like some time-tested insights about how to proceed with receiving payment, please see the following post by @rparker from the Notary Cafe GOLDMINE database:

1 Like

Same here, I will never ever going to accept any offers from Nema again.

1 Like

Same here, Cassandra. Oustanding invoice from April and they do not respond; they can’t be tracked down. There are plenty of notaries here with the same issue; I’m wondering if we could sue as a collective? It’s only $85 for me, but they should not be getting away with this across the board. And Signing Order should definitely not be endorsing; they are my next communication.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing; I’ve got to do this with Nema, myself, and will keep these instructions for future reference too.

2 Likes