What are some of the bad eating habits for Notaries?

Please share your eating habits.

I don’t know about anybody else but I am not doing a good job eating right. I eat when I have time, I go use the bathroom when I have time. I don’t make it a priority. I have zero or very little time to exercise at all. For breakfast and lunch mostly McDonald’s and Chick-fil-A. I know full well that these foods are very very bad for me but I still do it anyway because I need a quick place to grab and go. Must change my eating habits before it’s too late!

McDonald’s drive through lunch again:(

Is there a difference in quality between Starbucks coffee and Mac Donald’s?

1 Like

I’m addicted to McDonald’s coffee! Can’t get through the day without it:( And every time I spend money on Starbucks coffee I get stomach aches! Thank goodness because it would cost me a fortune! :joy:.

Hands down MacDonalds has THE best coffee.

2 Likes

Try to grab a few lunchboxes from sprouts! They are great for on the go and much healthier;)
Make your coffee at home and use a pretty thermo cup!

2 Likes

HAHAHA i’m not a big coffee drinker, I actually don’t drink it at all but i love their caramel frappe. Chick-fil-A fries are one of my weakness’ also

1 Like

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:…….:clap::clap::clap::clap::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

McDonald’s has absolutely the best coffee. Arabaca beans roasted just right.

OK, I’d suggest making sandwiches the night before and throw in a bag of chips or Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I bought two metal thermos-type cannisters that I fill with ice and whatever it is I want to drink and I’m good for all day. Too much coffee makes me want to pee. Also, pack an apple or an orange or a nice pear, some grapes or cut-up watermelon. Don’t forget napkins, a mini-toothbrush and a floss/toothpick. I also have Tylenol and Pepcid in my glove box.

2 Likes

I live around the corner to 5 different fast food places but the Taco Bell grande breakfast wraps keep me full all day. Some days I am lucky if I eat 2 meals… do they teach this part of the business in their trainings… IJS

1 Like

I use this business to FAST (but stay hydrated)! Then I eat like I’m going to the electric chair when I get home (not recommended by the FDA)… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

“eat like I’m going to the electric chair”. ROFL…now THAT’S funny!!

1 Like

OK you’re killing me. :joy: That was awesome! Thanks for a very disturbing visual… ROTFL…

1 Like

That is too funny :joy: You crack me up

1 Like

Make time for yourself because no one else will. Your health is more important than $$. In all jobs, you have to take breaks and make sure you have some down time. If not, it is easy to burn out. As far as your question, I usually keep snacks such as fruit, nuts, cracks, and granola bars & grab them on my way out.

1 Like

So what I’m hearing you say is I should not cut a slice of chocolate cake for breakfast on my way out the door😹

1 Like

Now that sounds delicious!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.