Where do you buy your toner?

I have tried Office Depot and Staples and usually end up paying $120+ for a Super High Yield toner cartridge. I have also tried Sam’s Club and Walmart and end up paying a little less, if they have the cartridge I need. I have tried Amazon with varying success…some cheap, but horrible performing toner cartridges can be found pretty easily. I recently found a local HP Certified Printer Repair guy that makes me a great deal on my cartridges ($56) and I get more pages than all the others, but I sometimes have to wait a week or more to get the cartridge.

Where do you get yours?

1 Like

Of course, it depends on your equipment. Try Sun Data. Inexpensive and good performance.

1 Like

I used to use QuickShip Toner … For both toner and drums for my Brother printer … Never any issues

1 Like

GMS Supplies Ltd (since 1969) Vernon Hills, IL you can find online with internet search. I have been using this company for 5 years and my toner cartridges are approx. $100 cheaper than Staples, etc. I use an HP Laser Printer and HP will only allow HP verified toner cartridges. Printer has never had any problems with cartridges. Usually receive orders within 5 days.

1 Like

I have an older, high capacity xerox 2 drawer printer. I buy my toner from ebay. I have been buying it for years for various printers with very good luck and significant savings. I would not, however, buy refilled ink cartridges in anything other than brand name. Leaking ink can destroy your printer. Leaking toner, which rarely happens, may mean getting out the shop vac and taking the printer apart. Not a big job. I keep an extra cartridge on hand.

1 Like

I use office max because they offer an recycle program I believe $5 bucks per used cartridge it adds up. I wait until i get a bunch of them then turn them in .

Sun Data Supply coupons@sundatasupply.com
Best I’ve found and reliable, too. Check 'em out!

1 Like

Ink Technologies. https://www.inktechnologies.com/

1 Like

InkTechnologies.com Excellent quality and inexpensive.

1 Like

I agree, best place I have found price wise as well as quality. I got 5 toner for 85, they had a 2 toner and a drum for 75. Either one is better than anywhere hands down/

1 Like

I’d try sundata next time, I followed the link for InkTech and that still don’t comare by a leap.

1 Like

I should have specified: I have a Brother 6200DW and I use Sam Benitez at CP Toner in Dallas, TX. He sells Drum Units too, reasonably priced too. All in all, Sam is pretty awesome, but it never hurts to shop around. Oh, and, his quotes are good for 1 year.

1 Like

Sundata supply for sure. Cant beat prices or performance. Their customer service is great also. I received a faulty drum unit, called their customer service line and they shipped a new one to me in 2 days.

I use a company called Sun Data Supply and also Royal Media Network.

I don’t buy brand toner. People will say OH those knock offs hurt your machine. No, 75000 pages later the printer works just fine. The only brand part I buy for my printer is the drum cartridge.

I have a Xerox.

I pay $65 for the high volume cartridge from Sun Data and $55 for the high volume from Royal Media. The Sun Data lasts a little longer. Plus if I save six cartridges Sun Data will send a UPS label to send them for recycling. I bought 5 and paid for 4 during a Royal Media sale campaign recently. Should take me to the end of 1st Quarter 2023.

47.00 or so for my printer and I get about 20k pages. Great quality too.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.