1st Amrock Assignment

I just received my first Amrock assignment and Im excited. What should I expect? I’m already happy that it does not include scanbacks!

5 Likes

Congratulations! What is it? Traditional, hybrid or RON?

1 Like

Thank you! Its a traditional .

You’ll do well:) :raised_hands::+1: :+1::+1:

1 Like

Is it traditional rocket mortgage a rocket pro?

Something to remember with Amrock:)
Traditional closing:
If it’s rocket mortgage or rocket pro: You only need to print one set. No scan back required on non-owner occupied.
All other lenders: You print 2 sets. Must scan back if requested.

Print fee:
Traditional: If 151 pages or more: Call to get at least $20 or more additional print fee so you’ll get a total of $40 or more
Hybrid: If 51 pages or more: Call to get at least $10 or more additional print fee so you’ll get a total of $20 or more

RON: no printing! Just smile! :grin:

Their closing is very easy just do a great job:) no errors or you won’t get signing notification for 30 days or more!

6 Likes

I am so totally jealous right now… :rofl:

2 Likes

Girl I am studying these docs and instructions like a crazy! :joy:
Grateful they are pretty standard and less than 90 pages! Woot!

1 Like

Thank You! It is Rocket mortgage and I do have to print an extra set for the signer. I also have to print all legal except the mortgage and note I believe. (I’ll re-read that instruction). I think the most confusing thing is my emailed instructions says blue pen but the package instructions say blue or black. I’m thinking I’m go to go with the blue to be safe :relaxed:
Thank You VIP!

You print all pages but only 1 set.

Rocket mortgage and Rocket Pro you only need to print one set! Call them to confirm. I promise you I’m correct.

1 Like

If you only print one set and the signer makes an error, you have no way to correct it. Do not make that mistake. At the very least, print second copies of all signature pages.

5 Likes

Yes, I like having the second copy. Ive had to use the signers copies before, so its very beneficial to have.

1 Like

I did and it does require a copy for the signer. I’m ok with that, I actually prefer it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great! May be different state. Congratulations! Don’t forget to negotiate:)

1 Like

I guess I’m just lucky. No errors or any ugly looking docs with corrections yet, but I watch them sign like a hawk though:) :grin:

Honestly, the last time a customer asked for a copy at the closing for RM, I had to call to let them talk to the client to arrange for a hard copy to be sent. If I can recall I was not allowed to give the customer a copy because the customer has signed an agreement that they get their copy in their rocket account portal.

:thinking:Maybe they changed their policy in regard to client’s copy. :thinking:. I need to confirm.

1 Like

Oh I sure did negotiate! lol

1 Like

Attagirl! They can afford it:) :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Learning from you!!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Haha……:+1::clap::raised_hands::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::raised_hands::clap:……

1 Like

You are correct. 1 copy on everything RM. I’m in AZ and that’s been the same for me here. Thanks for all of your help in NotaryCafe!

1 Like