BEWARE OF ASAP Pro Notary Services, they don't pay

I guess I am not the only one who is have a problem of getting paid by ASAP Pro, they are full of excuses, they say it is not 45 days yet, or we don’t count Sundays or Holidays, or bookkeeper is out this week, we will pay you next week. Hope to get paid soon and I am not accepting and order from them.
Beware of ASAP Pro!!!

They will pay eventually just on average 90 days. Ive done a lot of work for them always been paid.

The average pay I’ve been reading is way more than 90 days, like 180. Not at all acceptable.

Another bad player in a declining market.
Time for notaries to organize and get some regulation.
This constitutes interstate wire fraud.

Let us here and now start a grass roots movement to get the insurance commissioners of each state involved in providing some regulation and protection for the professionals who are performing a valuable service and getting the dirty end of the corporate stick. “Organizations” like NNA are only interested in selling us stuff. It is up to us.
I’ll start working on Florida tomorrow. Anybody else going to step up???
BillPaulnotary@ij.net

I had a similar problem when I was in the Trucking business. The broker did not pay. Since I picked up the load and knew where it went, I wrote a letter to both the Shipper and Receiver of goods, telling them that xxx broker has not paid me for this job. I noted the invoice, date etc. Then I sent a copy to the Broker stating if I did not have a fedex by 10 the next business day, this letter was going to be mailed. Fedex was at my door by 10 the next day. As signing Agents we have the same information, a letter similar should work. Don’t just burn the bridge, blow it up and get paid. lol lol

I had completed two signings in September on the 1st and 12th, and was told I would receive payment within 45 days. I first called their phone line after the 45th day and I got this recording that states to send a text message to another number or send an email. I did both and also sent remarks on Snapdocs, which later on had shown my button being checked for payment received. I did not click that button, so I messaged Snapdocs about it and they showed me how to un-check it. ASAP pro informed me through text at 7 am Oct. 18th that both checks had been sent out. I received them in the mail yesterday Oct. 23rd and they cleared this morning. So they went over on the 45 days, but still received payment. It’s such a hassle having to go through this to receive your wages.

1 Like

ASAP does pay! Albeit it takes 90-120 days! Just factor that into your pricing! Not all companies on Snap Docs pay without a separate invoice!

ASAP Pro ‘pays’ in 45 business days…which pushes it pretty far out for starters. Then sometimes they don’t actually mail the check for a few more days; then there’s still more time until USPS gets it to you. And ASAP Pro likes it that way. It is worrisome as a lot can happen in usually more than 2 months. There are several ‘business days’ calculators available–just Google.

I would have to agree with you regarding working with them! :relaxed: Getting paid is a nightmare :frowning:

This seems to be a popular company to comment on. My take on them is that I encountered enough of a problem that when I saw their name pop up on the Caller ID, I coined the term “ASAP Pro? No, No, No!” I put them on my Do Not Answer List.

1 Like

I know this is an old topic, but I received a job offer from ASAP PRO today and before I accepted the job, I let them know I am concerned about the past issues of non payment of notaries… I asked to be paid by paypal and they sent me this response …

“That will not be an option. We pay 45 days excluding Sundays and Holidays and it will be issued via Bill.com or check. We will go ahead and remove you from this order and refrain from using you for future orders. Thank you”

I am ao glad I didnt accept this job. In order to accept through snap docs, theres a whole list of things you must agree to including “lisa does not handle accounting anymore, if you have problems with payment…”
Obviously if you have to mention dont contact lisa when you dont receive your payment…thats a problem!

Im so glad we have this forum, i dont have time to waste on these companies anymore.

1 Like