Creating Free Profiles

I am just starting out as a mobile notary signing agent. I expected a slow start but I really need to get going. I don’t want to put in any more money for companies to see my profile cause I’ve spent so much already. I’ve found about 4 websites where I created a free profile but can anyone tell me if they know of websites where I can add my profile? Also I was told 1 company pays by recheck. What does that even mean?

Never pay to be listed! That is just another way for them to generate income from NSAs. Find a signing platform that is free. Search for previous posts on Notary Cafe and look for best signing companies that others are happy with! Good luck!

3 Likes

There are only 3 directories worth paying for. This is one. Think you may have meant ‘eCheck’—where they send a ‘check’ to your e-mail and you print it and deposit/cash it at your bank…where they will roll their eyes the first time, so bring the whole paper with you, which explains that’s it IS a legal check.

2 Likes

I’m just starting out also Notary stars has a list of signing services. I’ve been going through the list signing up. You shout get on board with as many as possible.

Other than Notary Cafe and 123Notary, what is the 3rd company worth paying to sign up with?

1 Like

Try to avoid Hire Notary from CA. They kept emailing me four to five times a day to enroll. Once you do, you will never hear from them again

The top three advertising sites are this one, 123notary.com & Notaryrotary.com. You can get a free listing on this site and on Notaryrotary.com, but you will be placed below the listings for paid members. Of the three, this site offers the best deal for paid membership & I love the loan signing platform. Notaryrotary has a section that lists Signing Services and title companies that you can use to market your services. Never pay a signing service to get their business. These three sites I mentioned are for advertising with the additional benefit of forums to connect & learn from other notaries. Advertising is part of doing business & is deductible on your taxes.

Amen, amen, amen. Can we now put this whole topic to rest? There are only THREE; they’ve been named; all others are worthless. Believe it or spend your money foolishly.

notary rotary for sure!