Find signings

I am a loan signing agent here in NC. I have a full time job but since the schools are out I am looking to find more signings in my area. I am on plenty of signing agencies websites but as soon as I get the text it’s already taken. Can anyone help me find more signings. I know the business is out there I just have to find it.

I’m located in NJ, and do this as part time, extra income… yes! business is there and you have to hustle because there are more NSAs willing to do it for less and less, and that’s where the hustling and bargaining start. Luckily you have more time than usual and can offer flexibility. Apply to many SS and TC as you can, during the day a couple of them might call you, especially since your time is flexible. Good luck :+1:

I’m in Texas and going through the same thing. I’ve applied to lots of SA, talked to schedulers, still have not gotten 1 signing yet since I started in October.

In California we have escrow companies. Can you go in and introduce yourself and see if they will use you?

I started in October as well and have been getting work through Snapdocs (my 1st signing with them was mid Nov.). I’m in central OH an have completed 11 signings so far with them. My first 2 were auto loan refinance and have been working my way up from there. I have done several refi and some debt settlements. Right now I am just trying to gain experience and familiarize myself with the documents. I have my first HELOC on Wednesday!

2 Likes

Hi. With the auto loan refinancing, can you tell me how many pages and how many notarizations?

I received a notification this morning for one. I replied as available but was not assigned.

I’m just want to get some info in case another one comes up.

Thanks in advance.