Jot Signing Services

Anybody have any experience with Jot? I’ve gotten a couple emails to sign up for them but I couldn’t find much info.

@candice2 No direct experience with this business entity; however, you may be able to find some additional information via a general web/internet Search.

If you review their website, it appears this business entity may be a subsidiary/sister company of Endpoint Technologies, LLC: Reference their website at www. signwithjot .com

Unable to find any posts/threads within the Notary Cafe database.

======

NOTE: During this tumultuous time of ever-increasing non-payment conditions by Signing Services [SSs], please be ever-vigilant regarding new/pop-up companies that replicate a term from an established popular company. The ‘parent’ company name in this instance may prove to be a case in point. Due diligence is needed in your Search.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

You may already be cognizant . . . but, to be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

:swan:

1 Like

This is exactly why I am here. Received an email from them last night. Hoping for more responses from others. TYIA. Chris

1 Like

They are great! Super easy to work with, pay super fast.

5 Likes

I have done one signing and they paid within 2 weeks. No problems yet.

4 Likes

Great thank you for replying! I ended up signing up, haven’t received any orders yet but was nervous it was a scam lol

I have only seen a few notifications in my area as well.

I’m trying to sign up, but it gives me a network error when I click submit. It’s been like this all day at this point.

@sarovette If you haven’t been able to sign up with Jot, you can try again.

I just signed up with them. We’ll see what happens. :slight_smile:

I am ever suspicous of any online forms that ask for ssn and banking info. I want to make sure this is legit. Does anyone have a direct contact with them? Phone number???

I have done a couple of signings for them. They pay 30 days or less. No problems.

Jot is a portal and I believe that First Am is Jot’s only client at this time. It’s a portal where you can accept/decline offers from various First Am offices, download docs and upload/close-out signings. It replaces the First Am branch offices calling you directly.
I have spoken with a representative from Jot. It is very clunky and I gave the rep a list of shortcomings with the portal (and there are many) I originally though First Am owned it but Jot is independent with one huge client.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.