Marketing to Attorneys?

Marketing to Attorneys -???

Any ideas of best ways to market to attorneys? The county seat of my county is in my town. It’s FULL of lawyers.

I’ve gone in the past and dropped off cards and ‘goodie bags’ to receptionists b/c the lawyers are never there or available to ‘pop out’ and say ‘Hi’.

I don’t want to waste my time, energy and $$ walking around town again repeating same as it didn’t reap any business.But I’d love to be the mobile notary for some of these firms, especially POA and estate planning docs. They ALL have in-house notaries, but I’d like to offer them my service for their clients that can’t get to them, whatever the reason.

I’ve gone on Lawyer directories/ Super Lawyers and they all list an email address, but it’s intended for someone who would be reaching out to them for business, as opposed to me offering a service. Seems ‘tacky’ to use that - but their email address isn’t listed -it’s a direct link.

These Covid times make it challenging to use social situations for networking, as there aren’t any.

Any ideas on how to tap into this avenue of networks?

You could join the local Bar Association as a non-attorney member. There might be opportunities there.

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve already tried some tactics like dropping off cards and goodie bags but haven’t had much success.
Also, you can try reaching out to local law firms directly to introduce yourself. You could try calling or emailing the firms to inquire about the possibility of setting up a meeting to discuss how you could potentially work together.
Another idea might be to consider joining local professional organizations. For instance, if you or someone you know has been involved in an oil or gas accident in Houston, don’t hesitate to reach out to a [Redacted: NC moderators].

It sounds like you’ve already tried some tactics like dropping off cards and goodie bags but haven’t had much success.
Also, you can try reaching out to local law firms directly to introduce yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.