NON-PAYMENT: Prestige Notaries LLC

yes, I’m going through it myself at the moment, and I’m not the only one. i sent out my invoice once i was done with my closing. 30-37 net pay, but that’s not the case, I’ve emailed so many emails, i sent out a first late payment letter. and still nothing. i will still be on them because this isn’t right what they are doing to us. I’ve even did a review complain on the BBB website, i suggest doing the same.

2 Likes

they have gone downhill, they are not paying and not responding to emails

2 Likes

I also have tried emails and " X days since signing" and have gotten nothing back but a “received invoice” .
Pathetic to hire us and expect all the work to be done to a T and then drop the ball on us.
Crossing them off my list 4 ever.

While your feelings about this company are quite understandable, my experience with them is that if you’re persistent and keep “reminding” them about the unpaid invoice…you will eventually be paid.
It is definitely a hassle and I would never put up with it when business is flowing, but in tough times you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hello guys, I am so grateful to the notary café because this is such a precious form and well needed!
Kudos to you know NotaryCafé. Anywho, it for us frustrated and undervalued signing agents and we need each other for support and sometimes if it’s only to vent. I did a signing with NotaryDash through Coast 2 Coast on April 12 this year when I realize that it was already June and I hadn’t gotten paid, I called Coast 2 Coast and they proceeded to send me to NotaryDash and NotaryDash! It’s a joke! They have a phone number that no one answers and then there’s a woman named Jenifer Gardner! she does not answer your calls. She reads your messages and you can see that she’s read them. But no response. I called her number which was located on the docs from the loan I did and she answered and just as soon as I could tell her what the issue was, she insisted that she was in the middle of a drive and would call me when she arrived to the office. She never called. I tried for two days, that number - straight to VM so then I called from my business number and what do you know she answered. With to help or answer for me. You email her, she responds in one week and then tells you she’ll get back to you later and then another week passes. I am on my way to the Better Business Bureau. I have also filed a complaint with all of the affiliated businesses. I will also be contacting the title company directly and raise an issue with them for having done business with NotaryDash and to make them aware that because of Notary Dash and C2C they too will be mentioned in my complaints to the BBB and the AG. I do not care if it was $1, one penny or $1000, I performed a phenomenal, era-free, drama-free, stress-free closing in the upmost of professionalism representing these fraudulent companies and I demand my money. My services are not free, I did not sign up to for community service and I am not a volunteer notary. I did not volunteer my services when I agreed to close this signing. There was an agreement made between myself, C2C and ND, which is essentially a contract and This is an official breach of contract, and I will not stand for it , BTW, I am an AOL and when parties agree upon a set term, expectation, and compensation rather verbally and/or written. That my dears is a contract. My services will ever be stolen from me.

4 Likes

@kakes Indeed! Sorry to read about your situation with C2C/Notary Dash/Prestige Notaries LLC . . .

Completely unacceptable for non-payment that long ago.

======

In case you haven’t seen this post yet, you may find the Step-By-Step Guide quite helpful:

======

True that ==>> the info available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function via accessing the Magnifying Glass in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf regarding this business entity. You can search directly under the other business names at your leisure. Here is the direct Notary Cafe url to the plethora (50+ threads!) of information immediately available within the GOLDMINE on Notary Cafe:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notary%20dash

:swan:

Hi you can call and or email tbe tittle company they will tell you if they paid them ask for an invoice notify the non paying company/platform who was supposed to pay you out send them the proof of payment and you usually you get paid pretty quickly.

Prestige Notaries / Notary Dash sometimes take long to pay for our services, but they always paid me, I do not have late invoices unpaid from them, so if you get orders from them is up to you to take them or leave to other Notaries do the signings, there’s plenty who want to work.

1 Like

Prestige Notary is past due for me for months and my partner has at least 5 outstanding invoices. They paid him for one out of five so far, it has been more than 4 months. Frequent reminders used to get a reply, now nothing.

1 Like

Prestige Notaries and Notary Dash are recruiting Notaries by the dozens, the same goes for the creep running LSS, Notaries beware and do not fell for the luring, they want your money for nothing worthy results…

2 Likes

Selling the SIZZLE, but not the steak . . .

3 Likes

I did a closing for them May 30 and still no payment. I have contacted and invoiced accounting numerous times and get no response.

Currently not accepting any more signingns from them.

They probably shouldn’t be in business if they cannot afford to pay their notaries.

Its been 3 months and Im still waiting for payment. As petty as it is, I’m filing a small claim suit against them. Its just for $72 but its the principal. It will cost them more in the long run.

I totally agree. I am taking them to court over a $72 fee that I’m owed. Its been 3 months. I’m going to set an example. This has to stop.

How did it come to $72? Normally, it would be either $70 or $75. In any case, they require an invoice. Did you send them one? You almost always have to remind them to pay you. Don’t even bother before the signing is 60 days old though. That seems to be the magic invoice age where they may start taking you seriously. Even if you sent them an invoice right after the signing, attach another one with your late notice email. If you don’t get a response (or hopefully a payment) within a week repeat the process and send them another email with an invoice attached. Be persistent and you’ll eventually get paid.

Yet another notary waiting for payment by Prestige Notaries. They will assign you an order, after you complete the order, unassign you for doing the work to avoid payment. I’ve contacted BBB and will definitely contact the lender and AG in Washington. Will never work with them again! This forum should be available for new notaries before accepting an assignment.

Our ratings are available on notaryDash, The assignment should have ratings as well. This will avoid lots of non payment issues.

1 Like

I don’t understand this statement. If you’ve joined Notary Cafe, you have access to the forums … Sometimes even a google search about a company (especially this particular one) would bring up all the info you need, including a link to posts here.

1 Like

Hey, I’m going through the same issue. I messaged them about 2 weeks after it being late and got a response about having it resolved and paid in 3 business days. Nothing. I’ve made contact today and was told I’ll receive a call back. I never received a call back. I called again. The woman I spoke with had the audacity to have an attitude with me. I explained to her that I’ve been waiting on payment for 60 days, the initial 30 days plus the 30 days late, in which she replied, it’s been 30 days. Are you kidding me! They are very aware of what they are doing. I sent out a messages on Notary dash. Nothing. My latest message to them was I needed to receive payment within 24 hours or I will begin charging late fees(.83c/day until paid). Nothing. The BBB cannot do much. I am calling the attorney general for the state of Washington tomorrow. Is there anyone else who’s willing to fight with me? They cannot continue to get away with these practices.

1 Like

Notary Dash/Prestige Notaries deleted my profile!!

My notary Dash profile has been removed and on this site, my messages are being flagged! I’m well within the guidelines of sharing my experiences with other notaries while being respectful.

1 Like