NotaryGO - What happened?

I can’t get onto the site and nobody is answering the phone? Anyone have any idea what is up?

5 Likes

Same here. Since Saturday

2 Likes

I think they’ve gone the way of the dinosaur.

2 Likes

I called Friday and the person who answered told me their website was down.

I just tried again… and still down.

3 Likes

Maybe they got hit with that ransomware whatever that’s causing problems… I dunno.

1 Like

I was told to try pro.notaryGO.com and I was able to login to the portal but still not able to talk with anyone.

The same since Saturday still the sam not working

So I think I found them, www.closingmarket.com/partners/notarygo It looks like they shut down and open a new company or maybe merged with closing market.

3 Likes

Good detective work👍

The NotaryGo signin does not work. I also don’t see an option to create a login/signin. Have you?

1 Like

Tues. 07/20/2021… NotaryGO has apparently updated its website.
No phones are being answered.
I can log in, but they’re asking that you sign up for Stripe payments.
There’s a huge licensing error in my profile too. I’ve emailed NotaryGO to have them correct this issue, but I have a sinking feeling is they won’t be addressing individual issues for a while.

I reached them last Friday, and they said their website was down. I wonder why they didn’t just say they were installing a new website.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Wow. Their actions are so unprofessional it’s honestly funny. Just pack up your bags and leave without taking down your website or updating any notaries etc. “See ya!”

2 Likes

They are up and running now …

Thank you for that information, greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I agree with noblenotary615!!!

Very unprofessional.

1 Like

I finally to spoke to someone at NotaryGO just now. They answered the phone. I told them I was having trouble uploading credentials to the their site. They said their server is still down and they have no ETA on when it would be back up and running.

I got on it fine just now.

I just received an order form them. They dropped the pay. Before it was between 60 to 80 dollars now they are offering 40.

Just spoke with NotaryGo and their system did crash on FRIDAY July 16th. She also stated that no payments are going out right now for us or them, and that they are trying to get the system back up and running. They are still sending out jobs. I am going to wait until things are all sorted out before I take anymore work from them.

2 Likes

Wow, that is ridiculous!! When I see the Fee for the Notary on the Closing Disclosure, I’m in disbelief on how much NG keeps. I do hope I’m paid for the couple that I’ve completed for them. I’ve been in Corporate America a long time, the actions that NG are displaying are usually the actions that transpire before a company goes bankrupt, closes it’s doors or merges with a new company.

2 Likes

I hope none of you are owed money. My experience in real estate valuation orders is that when the asset company, or in this case, the assigning company can no longer be reached, it usually means they have obsconded with your money.