NSA Health Screening Form

Do anyone know if this is sent by the Lenders included in the pack.
I just recvd a Closing Vendor Order with the instruction stated MUST BE WRITTEN OUT AFTER THE NAME ON USA PATRIOT ACT FORM. Is this form they are speaking of attached to Loan Docs?
This is a Refinance and they haven’t reached back out to me to let me know the Docs were ready to print.

Who knows… another panic form to cover their butt, created by NNA, cobbled by many, some use it/some don’t, some include it for both you & signers; others don’t. If it’s there, I complete it. Have to say that I really don’t understand your question nor the instructions you received, so I get your confusion.

1 Like

The first form is an NNA produced health questionnaire that Title includes in their stack. There is 1 for the Borrower to fill out and 1 for the Notary. The Patriot Act form on the otherhand, they are probably telling you they want the words “Notary Public” written as your title on that form. I’ve done many with certain title companies who want us to write those words versus “Signing Agent”.

1 Like

So, my thought on this - shouldn’t this be filled out in advance and shared between Notary and Borrower - notary gets borrowers completed form and borrower gets notary’s?

Since this document is not notarized, the term “Signing Agent” is the appropriate title to use on this as this is a signing agent function, not a notarial act. So, no - sign name as Signing Agent and do not apply your notary stamp

1 Like

Thank you so much I feel at ease now. I thought I had to provide it, that is why I asked to be sure.

1 Like