Past due payments

Can anyone tell me if America’s Best Closers are still in business? I have not been paid this yr.

1 Like

Yes, she is still in business. I have done one assignment back in May 2020 for America’s Best and had issues getting paid. She finally paid me today after I contacted the title company. I don’t like going that route, having to contact the title company. I prefer to try and work things out with the signing service but she started ignoring me.

1 Like

Yikes! So glad I read this post before I took a job from them!! I’m supposed to sign a borrower tomorrow morning at 8 am, but at 6:21 pm the night before the signing they said “Trying to find out a phone number for you. :).” I can’t even confirm the appt with the borrower… how can I depend on them paying me?! lol

2 Likes

Did a signing for them on Oct 6. On Nov 5 was told by them that payments were just “processed” and I should receive my check this week. Well, its Nov 13th and no check. Waiting on another response from them. I did another signing for them on Oct 26th. Will probably have to hunt that one down too.

1 Like

Just to follow up on my last post for this. I was finally compensated for my Oct 6th signing on 11/20 after getting the the title company involved. I am now chasing down my money for the Oct 26th signing. Stephanie told me it was missed and that it would be processed on Dec 3rd. Dec 10th and no check as of yet.

I would strongly discourage doing signings for this company

if you cant get a hold of the barrowers
they should atleast pay for you a printing fee if you printed out the docs already

1 Like