Satellite Signing Services - No Pay

Did a signing in March 2021 - Still haven’t received payment after several inquiries concerning such. Will not accept any more signings from this company.

So sorry that this happened, Twila. :disappointed_relieved: You may need to ‘chase’ payment for remuneration of your successfully completed professional signing services provided to them.

It’s VERY important to do a Search (Magnifying Glass on the top Ribbon on this page) of the company name prior to accepting the initial Signing Order from an organization.

When I performed a search on the company name listed in your post title, there was a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Café going back as far as July 2017 for non-payment situations. I’d take a few minutes and go through those threads, Twila, to review how they were able to successfully receive payment from them. Here is the url link with the threads from my Search results:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Satellite%20Signing%20Services

Yeah I made the mistake of working for them. They do not pay on time. I did an order for them in september and did not get paid until janurary 2021

Thank you For the info appreciate it!