Sattelite Signing Services Continues to NOT pay for services rendered

Two signings performed for Sattelite Signing Services, one on 04/15/2020 and another on 05/08/2020, contracted through the Snapdocs platform remain unpaid. Numerous contacts have been made with varying results. I was told payment was sent on July 02, 2020, then I was told payment was made on July 10, 2020. As of July 13, 2020 no payment has been received for either signing. All attempts to get Sattelite Signing Services to pay for notary services rendered in good faith have failed. Complaints have been filed and legal proceedings are now pending. I would not recommend taking the chance of doing business with this signing service as you may or may not get paid for your time and effort. Numerous complaints have been discovered on yelp.com and the BBB yet this company still ignores all attempts to collect payment. I do not believe SSS intends to pay for services rendered and it does not take over a month for mail to travel in state. Pony Express would have been faster. If you choose to do business with SSS you are gambling with your time.

1 Like