Signing Order - Unlimited Ink

Hello Notary fellows!

I have a question, I accepted a Signing (closing) through Signing Order/Unlimited Ink 2 days ago, that It said: Date: TBD, I received a confirmation email saying that the Scheduling team will advise once they have the date and time. I haven’t heard since then.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?
Thank you!
Yris Q.

I’ve only seen where TBD meant that the signers were very flexible on the Appointment time and they & I should find a mutually agreed time and let hiring party know so all ducks can get lined up. As most things we do are date-specific, I find ‘flexible date’…hard to understand. So many variables out of our control.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying my question. I am wondering if they will really contact me back regarding to provide the date and time?

Did they actually assign the order to you? I have accepted several assignments from Unlimited Ink and have yet to actually be assigned any. You would have received a text and email with all the details if it had been assigned to you. I have accepted some TBD ones with other SS and like Arichter said, it usually means the time is somewhat flexible for a certain date. You can always reach out to Unlimited Ink to confirm or ask any questions about the signing.

2 Likes

As you said you actually got the order, but haven’t heard any more about it in days…perhaps they are waiting for you to contact the signers, get an agreed upon by you & them date & time and then let SS know so they can let TC know and you get the docs in a timely manner?
At least, that’s what I think might be the holdup. At the least, give SS a call & ask.

3 Likes

Agree with Arichter. Call SS and ask.

1 Like

You may want to follow up every 2 days.

If it has signers name address and phone number
YOU probably need to call to make the appointment.
Call the signing company

1 Like