SigningOrder.com

Hey everyone. I’m a newbie. I just received an assignment from Signingorder.com. Seller only. Scanback. Docs sent via EDOCS. I set the appointment with the customer as required and entered info. in the system. The customer said it was a quit claim deed being signed by him and his ex wife. My appointment is for tomorrow but I haven’t received the documents. Should I expect them via Signorder? The agency that assigned it is not responding to my email or calls.

Signingorder is a platform. Signing Services (SS), Title Companies (TC) and others use that platform to post an assignment. The hiring party (SS/TC) is who hires you, communicates with you, gives you instructions and pays you. Contact that SS/TC (you call it “agency”) for docs. They may email them to you directly or upload them on Signingorder.

If you cannot contact your hiring party, you should try contacting your signer (seller in this case) and maybe they’ll have better luck. If not, then ask seller what their availability is for tomorrow and that signing will take place once docs are received, printed and prepped.

Who is your hiring party? Maybe one of us has some contact info for you.

1 Like