Single Source Property

Has anyone done any signings for SingleSource Property? When I google I don’t see the greatest feedback. If you have done work for them are they professional and prompt on payments.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have done many signings for Single Source Property Solutions in the last few months. My experience has been very good. Small document packages, Documents are almost always provided hours in advance, many times a day or two in advance. They pay twice per month and are willing to negotiate a fair fee. One of my favorites…

3 Likes

I was a realtor for 20 years I did broker price opinions for them, their pay schedule was the 15nth of each month, so it took 30 days to be paid, always on time and professional

Received this email on 1/14/21. No signature, no number just a typical on board packet attached. I would BEWARE.

Hello there! My name is Julia and I am part of the recruiting team at SingleSource Property Solutions in Canonsburg, PA. We are a growing nationwide Title/Settlement company currently looking to expand our notary network in Louisiana in response to the ever increasing order volume from our clients. I have attached our Vendor Onboarding Packet for you to view and fill out should you be interested in this opportunity to partner with our team. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly either by email or phone. I look forward to hearing from you and building a lasting working relationship, have a great day.

I have completed one signing with them. I was promptly paid for the signing. I would do more business with them if they have signing opportunities available.

1 Like

tfsigning services: Thanks for the reply. How did they contact you? Did they say where they found your information?

I honestly don’t remember how they contacted me. I completed the signing on the 14th of Dec. and they paid me on the 7th of Jan.

Partner With Us | SingleSource Property Solutions

1 Like