C2C TheDocloud?

Anyone familiar with Coast2Coast having what appears to be their own platform for signing agents? I got a very short email saying I needed to set up my profile with a link to set up a Docloud account. I’ve done signings through Snapdocs but this is new to me

2 Likes

I got it, too. I just finished uploading everything. I don’t quite know what to expect next, but we’ll see…

3 Likes

Yes LMK what happens plz. Does it look similar to Snapdocs? I’m just leery of giving all my info out again… my spam mail has tripled in the last few months and it’s really pissing me off. Don’t want any more … and I just got a signing offer from C2C yesterday via Snapdocs

2 Likes

Is C2C is branching off on their own from Snapdocs. I just received a brief email and they want all credentials, same as Snapdocs to sign up with them. I have only done C2C signings through Snapdocs. Or have they had their own platform for a while?

2 Likes

Avoid C2C, low ballers…

3 Likes

Same here. I have closed several C2C assignments over the last 6 months. A few days ago, after another of their completed signings, I got a request to sign up directly.

1 Like

Yep, I received the same email too. I upload most of the requested info, but then felt anxious about putting in my TIN, so I didnt complete the process of submitting my W9.
Based on what others are sending, I think I will reach out to them and ask about DOCLOUD

1 Like

Just got off the phone with Susan at Coast2coast.
She confirmed DOCLOUD as legitimate. It is going to be another visibility platform so lenders can find notaries.
Hope this helps!

3 Likes

I have completed several closings for this company and they dont pay very well. It took them several months to pay me.

4 Likes

Thank you. What a great idea. Calling. On the phone. LOL

1 Like

My understanding is they are building their own platform away from Snapdocs. All the platforms in the world won’t help them get experienced Signing Agents with those ‘fees’ they offer…

4 Likes

I quit C2C a while back after they cancelled one of my appointments because they found someone who would do it cheaper.

4 Likes

Do you know if they will still
be on Snapdocs as well? I did not get an email about this new platform.

How do you sign up for C2C? The site has a form, but does not have a sign up options.

I was just noting many comments about low-ball offers so I looked up my records of signings I did last year for C2C, they were 2 reverse mortgage applications and a VA loan application, and I was paid within 45 days at $190, $150 and $125 (that was 15 mins away). I was satisfied. Just wondering if these fees would be considered low for those of you that commented?
Wondering if anyone that signed up on new platform has had any signing offers yet - and if so, is it via email or text, or an app?
This was link I received by email - I still haven’t signed up yet… https://thedocloud.com/notary/getting-started
Thanks for the feedback,

Anyone signed up on C2C DOCLOUD platform get any offers?

I have done several signings for C2C and I have not yet seen a fee of even $100.
Now I do agree that I have been paid within 45 days, however, I have never seen a fee at those amounts you stated. I’m now curious as to how that is possible.

1 Like

Yes. They offer very low and I just respond what I can do. Fee wise. It is a slow market but that doesn’t mean I’m going to work for free. Either they accept my counter or someone closer may have been awarded. When you live rural and every Mile equates to 2-3 min, a 15 mile distance is at minimum just 1 hour travel time round trip.
I have done a few so far, very recently… their platform is pretty similar to others such as FieldChoice, the reps I’ve spoken to are actually very nice.

i haven’t received a request to join or signed up for TheDoCloud platform but recently received a request direct fm C2C via this new “visibility” platform for a signing.

You will all do yourself a favor by having nothing to do with Coast2Coast. If you do a search on this forum you will see about 3 pages of complaints about Coast2Coast. Everyone says they low ball their prices. That is to kind, it is my opinion THEY ARE CHEEP AND SELFISH AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AS A SIGNER REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR THEM. I just had an incident with them that I will post shortly when I get the time.