Notary Nation Eperience

Continuing the discussion from Has anyone heard of NOTARY NATION INC?:

Yes, I did a application for them on 02/08/2018 through SnapDocs.
Message them through SnapDocs on 03/20/2018 in regards to getting paid for the signing. Nothing, no reply.
Called on 03/29/2018, a Phoenix,AZ number and was told to email admin@notarynationinc.com.
Email them today (04/03/2018) and tried the Phoenix phone again it went to voicemail.
Then on 03/31/2018 they sent me a text for another signing I did not respond.
I will let you know if I get paid. I don’t think they will be around much longer not paying their notaries.

consider doing another signing for them and sending it back COD for cost of both signings

2 Likes

No Ericroll, that is unethical and unfair to the borrower. Besides, most loan packages go to the title company not the signing service, Just don’t take another assignment but continue your collection efforts. Try sending a collection letter, first by email addressed to the accounting dept and let them know you will be contacting the title company and lender about the non-payment issue. The second letter could be by certified mail if you choose. If nothing happens then do contact title and lender. Never make a threat you don’t intend to follow through on.

After doing some more research I found a number for the Scheduling Supervisor, she gave me an 800 number with the extension for accounting.
Left a message and the next day I received a echeck in my email.
Oh! By the way they do not respond to the email address they give you if you have any issues getting paid you have to call the 800 number and the extension that is not listed as their contact. (800-817-9245 x703).

1 Like

Application signing on the 18th of June 2018. No pay as of yet, July 24 make your own decisions. Me? Never again. Oh!! At the time I was promised the refi package! LOL I’m not new and fell for it! Never,
never again!

I did a signing on 5-24 and never got paid. I have e-mailed and called numerous times and it goes to VM. When I e-mail they tell me to call. I would stear clear from this company.

Thanks for providing that number. I too am waiting for payment. In SnapDocs it states it may take up to 90 days to receive payment, which is totally unacceptable. But then they state that BCHH requires the notary to be paid within 48 hours of receipt of payment.

“Our company does not use notary payments to operate. We have strict agreements with our clients that all notary payments will be forwarded to the notaries within 48 hours of receipt of the check or credit card payment. In order for us to be approved with a client we have to show bank statements proving the notaries are paid.”~from SnapDocs

I completed an application but I will never do another one for Notary Nation. I have kids to feed and they won’t wait 90 days to eat… IJS

I wish I had seen these before agreeing to do a loan application for them - what a joke of a company. NEVER AGAIN.